About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 11 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park V

She immediately made friends with a little boy William and his sister Kate...yes just like royalty except these two youngsters lived in a posh apartment on the Upper East Side and not in Buckingham Palace. She fell in between their ages and the three of them got along perfectly with one another. Their nanny was from Mexico City and was not only funny but as attentive as you would want a caregiver to be. Her clients are some of the most elite in the city and I imagine her stories are chalk full of juicy gossip, but I won't ask...although it's not like I would turn off my hearing either. I always wondered if the nannies and other staff traded stories about their employers...they do...and in great detail. She was tactful in her story telling and even went as far as to make excuses for their behaviours like the mother having her take the bus in three hours early so she could get her makeup for the day done or begin her hours at the gym, which was about four a day. They appeared to care more about their appearance than anything else but keeping up appearances is expected when you're rubbing elbows with the who's who of Manhattan...it sounded exhausting to me. I don't even put on a bra when people came over so there was no way I was spending my days in a make up chair, hair salon and gym just to impress my friends. I thought to myself that I needed to find someone to take me to one of these parties but I would have to trick him into thinking I was more refined than I actually was...I could fake it for an evening. The amount of high end stuff I would need just to fool them would cost me a house...no wonder people find sugar daddy's. I was brought out of my day dream of being with the rich and famous when William started throwing an epic fit about a swing situation...what do you expect when you get several children together that have never really heard the word 'no'...but I was about to tell him because she had it first...

No comments:

Post a Comment