About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 17 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park VIII

We weren't that late, she said they arrived only a few minutes before us. I liked her, she was very kind and didn't gossip as much as I thought she might. Although you could easily hitch hike on the conversations of other nannies and hear all the juicy stories. I watched my daughter float around the park from one child to another and slowly make friends with the ones that were doing what she wanted. The park was not very busy but I imagine that would change as the other schools let out for the day. I found myself watching a gentleman in the corner, maybe it's the parole officer coming out in me but he is creepy and I wanted to know if he had a child in the park or was just watching...I was not okay with watching. I kept going from him to my daughter and was becoming quite anxious like I should yell 'fire!'. He walked over towards me then turned on his heel like he was pacing back and forth. I caught him talking to a woman and two small children so I silently hoped he was with them just for my own nerves to subside. I made my way over to be closer to my daughter as she was now talking to the two young children he was with...or seemed to be with. My mind was on full alert and I was just about to interrogate him when he got so close to me that I could actually see who he was...holy shit...that's Robert DeNiro...

No comments:

Post a Comment