About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 21 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park X

Time slips by without a thought in the park and I almost fell over when I noticed we had been there for five hours without a pee or a snack. I walked over to gather her scooter and helmet so it would be easier to get her out of there. All of the parks have gates that lock so kids just can't wonder off, which is great but sometimes when your hands are full it becomes frustrating.

I walked beside her as she slowly scooted and complained that her legs were sore; I could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye trying to look as pathetic as possible. I changed the topic to dinner and told her she could pic wherever she wanted. She proceeded to point at the restaurants she didn't want to eat at then settled on a pizza place that had Hello Kitty in the front window. It's our last night before we head home so she might score a late night shopping trip to Macy's depending on my level of exhaustion once we walk the five flights of steps. Sweet Jesus I'm only home for ten days before I'm back with Kaila...and for the first time ever, I'll be staying in Harlem. Screw it....we're going to Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment