About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 25 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park XII

I asked the Uber driver to take us through the park, it wasn't the fastest route but it was easily the most beautiful. There is a police station right in the middle so when you have to walk through after dark it doesn't seem so scary although I only ever walk through using that one street just in case. The trees were starting to bud again and people were out and about enjoying the day. I pointed out the gorgeous stone wall and she pointed out the gentleman peeing on it...thank goodness he was turned away from us. Every now and then I'll stumble upon a street in New York that has the ability to make me forget where I am...this was one of them. We came out on the Upper East Side and the city swallowed us up again with buildings and traffic. I loved bringing my children to New York, especially my daughter so I could expose her to culture and art in mass amounts...she breathes it in and exhales hours of questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment