About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 4 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park II

Trying to locate one of those scooters proved to be a little more difficult than I thought it would be when it came down to it. But sometimes Manhattan doesn't have the convenience factor...like trying to locate a Home Depot; it exists there but you really have to look for it. After two hours online and about the same amount of time over the phone I found one at a Toys R Us in Manhattan Mall...great I'm upper west and the scooter is 34th in the Harold Square area. I really didn't care where it was but I hated having her anywhere near the subway during certain times because of the amount of people rushing on and off trains and up and down the stairs so we decided to walk through the park and Times Square to get it. She knows so many places in NY already and likes to flex her skills as we walk down the trails. Central Park is truly remarkable because of it's size and where it is located...arguably one of the busiest cities in the world. It was perfect because it gave you everything the rest of the city couldn't and had the ability to charm you into staying for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment