About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 9 May 2017

The Adventures of Central Park IV

It took a little longer than usual to get to the park but on the plus side there weren't any buildings to run into...just tourists and benches. She finally figured out that where she looked was where the scooter went so slowly she got better with direction. We cut through Strawberry Fields every time because I want a picture of her on the 'Imagine' memorial but she keeps turning me down...I hold hope she will cave to my request one of these days. I held her hand and her scooter when we went down the steep path to avoid injury to herself and the ridiculous number of people heading our way. It is one of the best walks through the park, but maybe I just think that because I am in love with Poet's Walk...it is simply beautiful and shown on likely any movie that has any scenes in Central Park. There is a saxophone player that sits on one of the benches and just plays the days away for your enjoyment so I let her do a few laps up and down the paths while I listened to him and watched him get lost in the music. New York is full of these amazing people that are true artists and play for the sheer joy of the music and a couple of dollars throughout the day. I wondered what his story was and thought of asking but decided to make one up for him instead. I caught her as she came flying by me for the third time, she is getting faster and braver...it's time to get to the park...this is when all of the nanny's bring the kids to the park and I can't resist the story sharing they bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment