About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 4 February 2016

Graduation XIV

It felt so final driving home after breakfast.  Even with my mother, brother and sister living here the chances of me returning without my son being here are very slim.  I drove this highway for over fifteen years and it's never easy to let the things go that you have held onto the tightest.  Sometimes I just wish that time would stop or even slow down for a few minutes...I just want to stand in the middle of my life, take a breath and absorb the people around me.  He is my reminder that time moves on even when you can't or don't want to; although there has been over seventeen years from the time I first held him until I watched him leave high school...it feels like a mean joke because the time never really allows you to enjoy every moment.  I can see her in my rearview mirror and I know that it's happening again...it's a constant losing battle...

No comments:

Post a Comment