About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 22 February 2016

The Space Between VIIII

As soon as we touched down at home I was itching to see my daughter which made waiting for our luggage feel almost intolerable.  Leann was heading back home first thing in the morning and Dan had to go to work and I would have the day with my little girl.

We were driving back to the house when an email I had been waiting for finally showed up.  I had been emailing a writing coach in New York City in the hopes that she would take me on as a client which would give me access to her creative writing class once a month.  Writing in NY had been a dream I had given up a long time ago.  I never felt like I would be able to do it based on my awful grammar skills but I guess that's why they have editors.  I wrote a lot in university while taking a degree in philosophy so I knew I could write and I knew that others enjoyed my writing.  I love writing my blog but I think I can and should do a book.  It's not about being a New York Times best selling author, although that would be amazing, it's about trying something I always wanted to and now feeling strong enough to do it.  Flexing my writing skills for the past few months has only made me fall more in love and becoming a writer is now a goal. 

She forwarded me the time and address of our meeting and I feel sick with butterflies.  I wanted to scream it in the car but decided to wait and tell Dan later tonight when we were alone in bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment