About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 24 February 2016

The Space Between X

Dan was asleep by the time I made it to bed after getting my daughter settled.  I crawled in beside him and a reread the email from my new coach.  Even I am having trouble believing that she will coach me and allow me into her class.  It's not a class that you can just pay to take nor is she a coach you can just hire...she has to believe in your project and see your potential in your work.  It's one thing for friends to like your writing, it is another when an author and writing coach confirms and I am feeling on top of the world.  I have two meetings with her  in just over a week when I arrive in New York and in the mean time I have to come up with some ideas on how to present my book and what it will look like.

I rolled over and watched him sleep while I laid wide awake.  My heart was aching with love for this man who shares my soul and life...I can't wait to repay the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment