About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Sunday 14 February 2016

The Space Between IV

After gathering our luggage, waiting far too long for a car we were finally on our way to the beach.  Quick stop at the liquor store where we conveniently found and picked up beer pong...I had never played before but I'm a fast learner.  Leann's fiancé and myself share the same birthday and it just so happens to be over July 4th weekend.  The streets in Venice were packed, like a built in party.  We threw our things in the condo and headed to the boardwalk; it's perfect for people watching and perhaps only Central Park is a true rival for the best.  I have come to appreciate just how eclectic the world is and it doesn't even phase me anymore when I see things that used to make my jaw drop.  I mean if a guy wants to walk his lizard down the street in a speedo...who am I to judge?  We grabbed a drink and some food and made our way to the ocean...it's so warm and I'm immediately deflated thinking about my swimsuits sitting in my closet.  I'm sure I can borrow one of Leann's and it should be easy enough to pick one up for Dan in one of the several shops that pave the boardwalk.  I'll be thirty seven in two days and just started living...life is so crazy...I kicked water at the crew and started my way back to arrange the condo for a pong tourney...

No comments:

Post a Comment