About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 27 February 2016

The Space Between XII

"What does it mean?"  I placed my fork down and looked across the table, "it means I will be attending a creative writing class once a month in New York and that I have a writing coach to help me write the book".  I could see the smile start to spread across his face and to be honest I never expected anything else from him.  Dan may be the most unselfish person I have ever had the pleasure to know.  I was happy to accept the butterflies back into my tummy now that I had sung my news.  He laughed at me when my smile turned into a nervous giggle and he can still make me blush.  Every step I take towards writing my book has been a leap and for some reason I'm not afraid.  I can't pinpoint why I am so confident in this part of my life but each step that needs to be taken for the book and my life I now just jump and don't overthink what has no business being thought about.  Maybe it will be a huge success and maybe it will just be something I did for myself and I am excited about both.

I kissed him good bye as he left for work and finished clearing the table.  I grabbed my computer and another cup of coffee and sat on the couch with the dogs...it feels nostalgic and beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment