About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 18 February 2016

The Space Between VII

Fourth of July in Venice is an enormous beach party that everyone is invited to.  They show videos on the surfaces of buildings, drunk parades with bands, beer pong tournaments, and block parties.  It would be difficult not to lose yourself in the festivities and we found ourselves in the parade touring around the neighbourhood.  Strangers become friends and before you know it you're drinking together gathering more potential friends along the way.  The parade finally ended on the beach in the pitch black night and we stood there for a few minutes and debated walking a mile down the beach to see the fireworks before deciding to go back to the condo to continue our own party.  We leave tomorrow afternoon and I am trying not to stress about the next month with a trip to New York then Montreal to help my son get settled in dorms.  We set up the table and poured more drinks...I want tonight to last for a very long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment