About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 11 February 2016

The Space Between III

The four of us woke all a little hung over which doesn't make travelling at a god awful hour much fun.  We made it through security and customs pretty quick and my nausea is only adding to my fear of flying.  After we grabbed coffee and found our gate we sat down and I immediately remembered that I forgot to pack swimsuits...for both of us.  This is the problem with packing while trying to play and chase around a three year old and remember everything on the list...although sunscreen and swim wear should have been top of the list...oh well.  Dan let me put my legs across him and smiled at me, more for forgetting the important stuff and I love that I am allowed to make mistakes without any argument.  I put my sunglasses on to avoid the overly bright lights and he doesn't know it...but I love to stare at him and feel the butterflies rush back like they were returning from vacation.  I rested my head on the back of my chair and continued to glow...some people will never understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment