About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 15 February 2016

The Space Between V

Dan and I were woken by the sun beaming in at a ridiculous hour, we really need to cover the skylight.  I walked out into the living room and it was so quiet; probably because no one in their right mind wakes up at this hour.  I curled up on a chair that was on the balcony and watched the world walk by as if I didn't even exist to them.  I tilted my head back to rest it on the chair and let the sun kiss my face good morning.


The living room looked like a frat house littered with red cups along with beer stains on the floor; the kitchen table in the middle of the room and there were beer cans for as far as the eye could see.  I slowly started to gather the garbage when Leann walked in and startled me.  They woke early to go for a walk on the boardwalk and I am instantly happy that I have been here before and no longer feel the need to sightsee.  The three of us opened a beer and went back to the balcony while Dan slept, I never realized how much I missed Leann...

No comments:

Post a Comment