About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 20 February 2016

The Space Between VIII

Leann and I woke adamant that we were going to have one final cruise down the coast with the top down before we returned the car and checked in.  After a half hour of playing around with luggage we finally gave up and decided we could all have luggage on our laps for the brief ride to the airport...apparently the top of the car goes into the trunk so the luggage wouldn't fit.  I wasn't necessarily unhappy heading home but I did feel a bit off or unsure.  Dan and I don't get the time we used to and only once a year now I get a glimpse of who we used to be or I guess who he used to be because I have no interest in venturing back into who I was.  There's a little sadness when I can see into the past but also relief that I can leave it there.

We finally made it through security and didn't bother with the Duty Free store...I still felt like I had enough alcohol in me to not pass a breathalyzer...I'm coming home, coming home....

No comments:

Post a Comment