About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Monday 19 October 2015

Baby Steps I

It felt great to get off the plane and see Trevor waiting for me.  We had about two hours until he had to be checked in and ready to go to Edmonton so we grabbed lunch and his luggage.  We stopped in at a pub near his home and ordered some gluten free burgers and caught up.  He's worried I'm going to be bored and lonely from only having the dogs for a week; I decided not to enlighten him to my schedule incase it created fear and anxiety in him.  I could feel my phone vibrating without a break for the past few minutes and it's like a race to date.  The only appointment I really need to make is with the scouts assistant so as long as he doesn't cancel I'm expecting a great week in the capital.

Trevor jumped out of the car at the airport after reprogramming his GPS to get me back home, I waved and could almost feel an evil smile spread across my face.  After on line searching for people to date and meet while in the city I realized that I am far more interested in seeking what goes on when the politicians go to sleep and the city turns off the lights.  I have a dinner date and a night cap date downtown...it's time to shower up, put on the heels and see what the hell is going on here. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment