About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Baby Steps VII

She reached her hand across the table to shake mine and introduce herself.  She was quite nice and under any other circumstances I would have appeared less like a robot.  I have no idea how to approach this and I'm fading fast, I'm pretty sure I'm about to cry from anxiety or die from embarrassment.  And the only thought that keeps going through my head is 'what if his relationship is not open'.  That fear was immediately put to rest when her date joined us....wtf is going on?  And then a light went off and the webs cleared and oh my goodness...these people are swingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment