About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 9 October 2015

My New Routine VIII

I didn't even hear Dan come home last night or feel her crawl into bed.  I had a hand tangled in my hair, drool on my arm and was freezing from being uncovered.  Both of them were still sleeping comfortably so I slowly rolled out of bed, washed my face and crawled for my computer.  The dogs followed me to the kitchen looking at me like they haven't eating in months let alone twelve hours.  They stood looking at me while I stood looking at the Keurig wondering the same thing...what is taking so long?  After filling their bowls and grabbing a full cup of coffee I planted myself at the island and opened my computer like it was filled with dirty secrets...I may have blushed at the thoughts of what I would find.

I opened my profile to pages of messages most of which aren't worth the time to read or entertain.  I love reading these profiles, some are intelligent and clever well others lack any type of effort.  I especially like the ones with the men in sweat pants that haven't shaved for weeks and has a stain on his shirt...and for some reason he thought I would be up for meeting.  If he posts that on a dating site I cannot even imagine how he will show up...delete and block.  There are some pretty kinky people in this city and I love it, not that I'm into kink of any sort but I love that people don't have shame around their sexual preferences.  I don't even understand BDSM and trust me I've read Fifty Shades of Grey but still can't come to terms with getting my ass kicked in bed, not to mention I have zero pain tolerance even after giving birth twice.  I received a message from an aspiring photographer who is wanting women to pose for his portfolio, he claims it is all fully clothed and just for him to show potential clients...my mind immediately slides over to a scene from Criminal Minds and I wonder how many 'Talent Agents' are on these sites and how easy the pickings must be when desperation sets in.  One guy uses his profile to promote his new album while another uses his to recruit female athletes for a basketball team...this is what Craigslist must look like.  The amount of military and police officers is staggering even to me and Ottawa must hold the record for most per capita for on line dating.

Ugh, my cup was empty and I could hear Dan turn on the shower...I'll have to pick this back up tomorrow.  It's time to start breakfast and plan some activities for the day...the addiction cannot be trusted and I have the itch...

No comments:

Post a Comment