About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Baby Steps VIII

The food finally arrived as the other two were placing their order and I wanted to crawl under the table and wondered if it would be rude to just stand up and walk out.  The three of them were talking like I wasn't even at the table and I wasn't sure if I was relieved or pissed off.  What the hell do they think is going to happen?  I could feel my face burning and getting red and I wanted out, right now I wanted out.  I'm in way over my head and I have no idea how to even maneuver in this world.  I wasn't even a little shocked when a second woman joined us and the door to the restaurant is starting to look like a clown car and I wonder how many more will walk through and join my date.  After they completed introductions and went on like this is just a completely normal fucking date I grabbed my purse and excused myself to go to the washroom...hoping for a window I could crawl out of...

No comments:

Post a Comment