About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 11 September 2015

9/11

Today instead of writing my blog I took the train into Manhattan and felt the sorrow and resilience of the Manhattanite's...this evening I will be joining some FDNJ on the waterfront overlooking the new skyline and reminiscing about what was lost and what was gained.  For those of you who follow me, you know first hand of my love for this city and the past two years out of coincidence I have ended up back here at this exact time to pay my respects.  I have built a life here and have made many friends, in a city so large it's amazing that I have never felt like an outsider.

Meet me back here tomorrow...the adventure continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment