About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 10 September 2015

Moving Forward IV

Only three hours later than my original ETA and I was feeling great with my luggage in hand.  I sat beside a young man on the way from Toronto and every now and then I feel like the universe strategically places people into my life as a way to reassure me that even though at times I feel shaky I am not alone and I will be okay.  This young man completed his master in bio medicine...I don't even know what that is...and he was on his way to Manhattan for an internship with a production company.  He was only twenty five years old and realized all of his education was based on what his parents had laid out for him and not what actually interested him.  He said he was tired of laying in bed finding reasons to go to work and didn't want to wake up one day wondering if he should have followed his own dreams.  I was almost jumping out of my seat with excitement for him and chomping at the bit to relate and share with him, but he didn't need my reassurance and although I didn't think I needed any either...it was nice to hear his story and relate to him...even if he never knew he was doing such...

I jumped in a cab and headed for Grand Central Station...

No comments:

Post a Comment