About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 4 September 2015

The New Character I Play in This World VI

I woke to a few text messages but one really stuck out, it was from Angela; the woman Karen and I sat with on the flight when we were going to New York...that was the trip I went to Atlantic City.  She just wanted to say hi and catch up, she was passing through and wanted to get together.  I decided to call her because I knew I was not available the days she is here as I'm heading back to The Big Apple.  Angela travels the country as a life coach and also is the editor of a magazine...you're just as shocked as I am by my dumb luck of sitting beside her on a plane when I am going through a life crisis.  I guess sometimes the universe takes control when we are too scared to do it ourselves.  We chatted for about half an hour and caught up since we first met.  She is this incredible energy and amazing woman that I gravitate towards...perhaps because she demonstrates so much of what I want to possess.  We talked about my journey and my one missing brick maybe it's because it was so obvious I missed it or maybe it's because I was too afraid to find the starting point, "Natalie why don't you just start a blog?"  Sometimes the simplest suggestions make me feel the stupidest and it gives me the hand slapping the forehead moments.  But what am I going to write about?  It's one thing to want to be a writer it's another to write...isn't it?  I've always wanted to write but fear paralyzes me because of bad grammar, lack of training and what if I'm terrible at it?  There is only one thing I truly know...my life...and that is a huge dive off the cliff because what if no one likes the real me?  Putting myself out there to be judged is scary...I guess it's time to find out if I truly don't care what you think about me anymore.  I grabbed my computer and started an account...my cup of life is overflowing and I am whole.  Tomorrow is Day 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment