About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Thursday 17 September 2015

Moving Forward VIII

I looked at the clock and it was 430am.  Tracy is jumping on the bed and Carl is singing at the top of his lungs while I am trying my best not to throw up the BBQ and jug of Sangria.  

The comedy club was good but not as amazing as when I went with Vince.  I was pretty tipsy by the time we left here and made our way to the Upper East Side.  I brought them to the rooftop at the Kimberly because I remembered how much I loved it when Sara took me.  We spent a few minutes convincing the door man to let Tracy in because apparently their dress code does not contain converse and jeans.  After a few selfies and our drunk charm he allowed us access.  The elevator ride was awful and those two were just getting started.  We took a few pictures of the city before I excused my myself to the ladies room...and quickly ducked into the elevator and made my get away.  I checked my back pocket for my hotel key and ID then zig-zagged my way down Lexington to The Court.  It felt nice to be be in the cold air and I was already dreaming about my bed.  The last thing I remembered was handing a man with his dog my last five dollars and then I was woken up by Tracy leaning over me singing her heart out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment