About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 12 September 2015

Moving Forward V

I found Tracy in the main hall of Grand Central Station.  It was hard to believe that NY was never on her bucket list and I have every intention of showing her why it should be somewhere on there even if she sneaks it on at the bottom.  We walked my luggage to our room and I freshened up a bit and we caught up on our lives.  I was still new to blogging but as the great friend she is, she was reading along daily.  Vince wanted to meet for drinks late this evening so I agreed and decided to let Tracy see my secret life...a glimpse of it anyway.

I grabbed my mittens and we walked over to Times Square and admired all the beautiful buildings along the way.  Tracy loves museums, history and galleries and NY is filled with them.  I'm hoping Carl will come along for the ride when he gets here tomorrow.  I made some reservations at the same comedy club Vince took me to and gave her carte blanche for any site seeing she wanted to do.  I hadn't seen Lady Liberty in a long time and I'm a little excited to feel her take breath away...again.

We ducked into my favourite pub and ordered food and drinks.   We're both exhausted from travelling all day and it's so nice to just sit and lose myself in her life.  Tracy is a friend that makes me feel important and special...I have a lot of those now...and I hope I am one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment