About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Friday 28 August 2015

The New Character I Play in This World I

I have to give credit where credit is due and I know that my first step was only ever a thought and would never be taken without my incredible co-pilot.  I have heard about amazingly strong men who have loved unconditionally but until I met Dan those men were merely stories.  My husband held my hand every time I walked that plank, he nurtured me, loved and cared for me, took care of the house and children, and never left my side.  My life was always mine and so were the choices within it but until Dan I never had the strength to test it all out and find my own path.   He never once made this about him nor did he ever play a guilt card or do anything other than encourage me to find my way.  I can hardly believe how perfect my life is now and happiness is something that lives in me and around me.  I know longer look to you for approval or guidance and it's the most freeing feeling I have felt.  I could never imagine not living my own life or at least a version of it that allows me to soar and grow...if you are unable to follow your dreams then I hope with everything in me that you at least get your own Dan to make the trip worth while.  

Three and a half hours till I touch down at home and I have butterflies for the first time in years...I love that man...

No comments:

Post a Comment