About Me

My photo
My new married life in a nutshell...Married and Single at the Same Time. How I opened my marriage and started living a single life in NYC one week a month. You can find my book here https://www.amazon.ca/dp/1701860201

Saturday 6 June 2015

New York State of Mind XXVIIII

As the day went on I could see Mike emerge from the dark and I think his darkness is the product of always feeling alone.  I wonder if he desperately searches for a wife to have a family with because it will release him...I bet he doesn't even realize he holds the key.  I can't help but stare at him, it's sad to watch someone you care about sink into depression; it must haunt Dan watching me move through life passing in and out of the shadows.  I'm slowly killing my husband; breaking his heart everyday and becoming more detached from the life I loved to move into the life I need.  How does he hold on to me?  It has to be hope, the hope that one day I will look at him and he will see the woman he married...the very one I am working so hard to destroy...

No comments:

Post a Comment